CR Magazine Announces the 2009 Responsible CEO of Year Award Winners
Sometimes CR seems to be 100 percent risk. But at CR Magazine’s Responsible CEO of the Year event, it’s all about the reward. Each year since 2008 at the fall CRO Summit, CR Magazine’s editorial team has announced its Responsible CEO of the Year Awards in seven industry segments to CEOs who have put themselves at personal and professional risk in order to deliver on corporate responsibility promises.
Following the first day of the CRO Summit this past October at Chicago’s historic Union League Club, CR held a banquet to give its 2009 Awards in all seven categories.
- John Hess, CEO, Hess (Large Market)
- Lawrence Blanford, CEO, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Mid-Market)
- Neil Eckert, CEO, Climate Exchange PLC (Small Market)
- Scott Lang, CEO, Silver Spring Networks (Private Company)
- Paul Dickinson, CEO, Carbon Disclosure Project (Non-Profit/NGO)
- Richard Daley, Mayor, City of Chicago (Government/Regulatory)
- Stanley Litow, President, IBM International Foundation & Vice President Corporate Citizenship (Corporate Foundation)
- Michael Eckhart, President, American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) (Social Entrepreneur)