CR Magazine Announces its 2015 Finalists for Responsible CEO of the Year Award
And the 2015 Finalists are…
- Carl Bass, President and Chief Executive Office, Autodesk
- William Cho, President and CEO, LG Electronics USA
- David Crane, President and Chief Executive Office, NRG Energy
- Jeff Dahl, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Nerium International
- Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO, Xcel Energy
- Daniel L. Jones, CEO, President and Chairman of the Board, Encore Wire Corp.
- Terri Ludwig, President and CEO, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Alan B. Miller, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Universal Health Services
- Hamid Moghadam, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Prologis
- Jim Prokopanko, Former Chief Executive Officer, The Mosaic Company
All finalists are nominated by fellow members of the CR community and selected by an independent panel of judges composed of previous winners and other recognized leaders. A special thanks to this year’s judging panel:
- Doug Baker, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Ecolab, Inc.
- Dan Hesse, Former CEO, Sprint
- Gale Klappa, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wisconsin Energy
- Jim Murren, Chairman and CEO, MGM Resorts International
- John P. Bilbrey, President and CEO, The Hershey Company
- Patrick Prevost, President and CEO, Cabot Corporation
The winners will be announced at CR Magazine’s Responsible CEO Awards Dinner on October 22th in New York City at the COMMIT!Forum.
For more information about the Nomination Criteria, Timeline & Selection Process, please click here.
For more information about the Awards Dinner, please contact Bill Lange at (215) 606-9529.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Allie Williams at (215) 606-9523.
Prior year winners: