CR Magazine Announces its 2016 Finalists for Responsible CEO of the Year Award
And the 2016 Leaders of Distinction are…
- Emanuel Chirico, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, PVH Corp.
- John Crowe, President and CEO of Saint-Gobain and CertainTeed Corporations, Saint-Gobain
- Sury Kant, President North America, UK and Europe, Tata Consultancy Services
- Mike Lawrie, Chariman, President and CEO, CSC
- Robert Moritz, Global Chairman and Senior Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Richard Noll, Chairman and CEO, HanesBrands
- Christine Perich, CEO, New Belgium Brewing
- Richard Shadyac, President and CEO, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- David Steiner, President and CEO, Waste Management
- John Strangfeld, Chairman and CEO, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Mark Wilson, Group Chief Executive Officer, Aviva
All leaders of distinction are nominated by fellow members of the CR community and selected by an independent panel of judges composed of previous winners and other recognized leaders. A special thanks to this year’s judging panel:
- John P. Bilbrey, President and CEO, The Hershey Company
- William Cho, President and CEO, LG Electronics USA
- Marillyn A. Hewson, CEO and President, Lockheed Martin
- Gale Klappa, Former Chairman, President and CEO, WEC Energy Group
- Terri Ludwig, President and CEO, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
Award winners will be announced at CR Magazine’s Responsible CEO Awards Dinner on October 19th in New York City at the COMMIT!Forum.
For more information about the Nomination Criteria, Timeline & Selection Process, please click here.
For more information about the Awards Dinner, please contact Bill Lange at (215) 606-9529.
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Allie Williams at (215) 606-9523.
Prior year winners: