|April 12-13, 2012
San Francisco State University College
of Business Downtown Campus
San Francisco, CA
From Occupy to Occupations in Responsibility
A collaborative conference hosted by the Corporate Responsibility Officers Association (CROA) and the San Francisco State University’s Center for Ethical & Sustainable Business (CESB).
The COMMIT!Campaign – West Coast Executive Seminar features key ideas, hot topics and crucial content.
- Doing More with Less
- Sustainability Reporting, Assurance, & Action
- Advancing Corporate Responsibility: Transformational vs. Incremental Change.
- Occupy CR: How should business, society, & the Corporate Responsibility movement respond to Occupy?
- CR Occupations: The Field & Profession of Corporate Responsibility.
- The Sustainable Value Chain: Transparency, Procurement, & the Supply Chain.
- CR, B-Corps, & the future of corporations in society.
- COMMIT!Campaign: Making Commitments to Change the World