CR Magazine Announces its 2013 Finalists for Responsible CEO of the Year Award
Each year since 2008, CR Magazine has awarded the prestigious Responsible CEO of the Year Award, presented to deserving CEOs — from companies, NGOs, and governments — who, during the previous year, put themselves at personal and professional risk in order to deliver on corporate responsibility promises. This annual award is unique among business honors because it recognizes how individual CEOs have aligned their organization’s interests with that of thousands of stakeholders to do well by doing good and acknowledges leadership in progress, since corporate responsibility represents a discipline that is ever to be improved upon.
A full list of the finalists are available below.
Read a copy of the press release.
The winners will be announced at the Responsible CEO Awards Dinner on October 9th in New York City at the COMMIT!Forum. Please click here for more information about both the Award and the Awards dinner.
- Patrick Beharelle, CEO, Seaton Corp
- Allan Lim Yee Chian, CEO, Alpha Biofeul(s) Privated Limited
- Rob DeMartini, President and CEO, New Balance Athletic Shoes, Inc
- Dan Hesse, CEO, Sprint
- Marillyn A. Hewson, CEO and President, Lockheed Martin
- Joe Jimenez, CEO, Novartis
- David Jones, Global CEO, Havas and Co-Founder, One Young World
- Lance Josal, CEO, RTKL
- Dale E. Kimble, President and CEO, DATCU
- Greg Lucier, CEO, Life Technologies
- Terri Ludwig, President and CEO, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Charles Moore, Former Executive Director, CECP
- Denise Morrison, President and CEO, Campbell Soup Company
- Jim Murren, Chairman and CEO, MGM Resorts International
- Patrick Prevost, President and CEO, Cabot Corporation
- Chad Rosenberg, CEO, American Global Logistics
- Rakesh Sachdev, President and CEO, Sigma-Aldrich
- Edward J. “Joe” Shoen, CEO, U-Haul International, Inc.
- Stuart Thorn, President and CEO, Southwire
- John B. Veihmeyer, Chairman and CEO, KPMG LLP